Re: formatting

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf (lars.sonchocky-helldor..amburg.de)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2007 - 14:36:34 EDT

    Am 02.06.2007 um 05:43 schrieb Mike Schrag:

    > Formatting is committed ... cmd-shift-f or Edit=>Refactor=>Format in
    > the HTML editor.

    Great work, now I can cleanup lots of sloppy code (mostly bad
    indentation, forgotten quotes for attributes, uppercase tags from
    WOBUILDER) with just a single keystroke. Thats saves me hours. I just
    got two little wishes ...

    Currently the code is formatted with spaces between the attribute
    name, the equal sign and the attribute value. This looks a little
    obscure for my taste especially when lots of attributes are present
    and the code is not syntax-highlighted. In my opinion the second one
    looks much more readable then the first one

    = "#66FFFF">

    vs.

    however, since some people might think differently here, I think
    having some preferences options here would be gold.

    Currently the indentation is done using two spaces. I for my part
    usually prefer one tab here. Again this is a matter of taste and I
    would be really happy to have that configurable too

    Thanks,

            Lars