Eclipse CVS'es the ErDirectToWeb Wonder Framework, but no other frameworks

From: Johan Henselmans (joha..etsense.nl)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2007 - 17:36:43 EDT

    I am updating the Wonder update about once or twice a day, with a plain

    cvs -q up -dP

    in the Wonder folder as per Anjo's instructions, and then they get
    built automatically in Eclipse after a clean. Suddenly, today one of
    the frameworks, ERDirectToWeb had a strange name in package explorer,
    it said:

    >ErDirectToWeb [wonder.cvs.sourceforge.net]

    I assumed that that meant it had something to do with CVS. Also,
    there was a CVS settings menu in the properties window of the project
    that is not available in any of the other frameworks.

    I had not changed anything, apart from updating WOLips to 4109. Are
    there some semi-automatic processes that get triggered? Why did that
    happen?

    Regards,

    Johan Henselmans
    http://www.netsense.nl