Re: project templates

From: Guido Neitzer (list..vent-s.net)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2007 - 00:00:06 EDT

    On 06.06.2007, at 21:40, Chuck Hill wrote:

    > This is just about adopting a standard project layout that is
    > really easy to use and add things to and does what one expects.
    > Mike is NOT suggesting that everyone be forced to use Wonder
    > (though he might also think that... ;-)

    And I totally agree with that ... ;-)

    +1 for the templates, but the default should be not to inherit from
    ERX* - an option to do so would be nice. I like the layout much
    better than the standard template and keep cleaning up things here to
    match styles ...

    And for crazy projects: we just need a volunteer ... ;-)

    cug