Re: Where should a shared EOModel live?

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2007 - 13:20:39 EDT

    I am afraid to ask what you were doing before you moved to Eclipse.
    I don't think that I want to know...

    Putting the model in a framework is really the _only_ correct way to
    share it. Otherwise you are (likely) making problems for later.
    Once the app is deployed, this framework needs to end up in the
    Resouces/ folder of a bundle (.woa or .framework) that is on the
    classpath.

    Chuck