Re: Build server is unreachable

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2007 - 14:32:43 EDT

    Yes -- Sorry everyone ... That machine is a little mac mini that
    happens to be on the same internal network as a deployment we're
    doing, so I co-opted it to make it one of several machines load
    testing the app. Turns out I asked for too many threads from that
    client and accidentally brought the machine down. It should be back
    up soon.

    ms