Re: Broken PB.project file

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2007 - 13:25:53 EDT

    I don't actually build with xcode files anymore (haven't for about 6
    months or so), so the code is not actively supported. This is a
    particularly weird one given that it's a comma missing in the MIDDLE
    of the list. Maybe it was at the end of the list originally and got
    sorted or something and ended up in the middle? This code is inside
    of woenvironment, I think? Notoriously obnoxious to work on.

    ms