WOLips Configuration problem

From: Luke Holton (lholto..esertsky.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2007 - 00:56:06 EDT

    Hi,

    After updating to Eclipse 3.2.2 and WOLips 2.0.0.3942 the File ->
    New menu no longer has options for WOLip related actions like
    creating a new WOComponent and other WO related actions. I'm thinking
    that WOLips is not configured properly because when I view it's properties at:

    (Help -> Software Updates -> Manage Configuration -> Eclipse SDK -> /Developer/Application/eclipse
    -> WOLips 2.0.0.3942

    I see the message:

    Reason: Plug-in "org.objectstyle.wolips.templateengine" version "2.0.0.3942" referenced by this feature is
    missing.

    However, the template engine is located properly(?) at:

    /Developer/Applications/eclipse/plugins/org.objectstyle.wolips.templateengine_2.0.0.3942.jar

    Any suggestions on how I can correct this configuration problem
    would be appreciated.

    Regards,

    Luke Holton

    Tel: (602) 279-4600 ext 622
    Fax: (602) 279-4768
    Desert Sky Software: www.desertsky.com
         Specializing in the Development and Hosting of
         e-Business Applications.