Re: WOLips Configuration problem

From: Luke Holton (lholto..esertsky.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2007 - 11:26:04 EDT

    Ulrich,

    Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I get the same results starting
    from CL.

    Another piece of interesting info. There were 4 other installs in
    my office yesterday of the same release. They are not showing this
    problem. I'm working on a MacBook Pro (Intel) and the others are
    all on PPC macs. When you view WOLips properties on those machine
    they also show a WOLips status of "This feature is not configured
    properly". They, however, do show the WO related actions on the
    new menu so I'm thinking now it's not related to the bad configuration
    message. Any other ideas?

    Regards,

    Luke Holton

    Tel: (602) 279-4600 ext 622
    Fax: (602) 279-4768
    Desert Sky Software: www.desertsky.com
         Specializing in the Development and Hosting of
         e-Business Applications.