Re: Deploying WAR/JBoss with WOLips

From: Henrique Prange (hprang..mail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2007 - 15:18:21 EDT

    Hi Ken,

    Copied from WO documentation:

    "Servlet Single Directory Deployment (SSDD) allows you to create an
    application directory that you can deploy on a computer on which
    WebObjects is not installed".

    SSDD has a special directory structure as you can see here [1].

    The "true" WAR is a package with no special directory structure. The WO
    frameworks go as JARs into WEB-INF/lib folder and application classes go
    into WEB-INF/classes.

    [1]http://developer.apple.com/documentation/WebObjects/JSP_and_Servlets/index.html

    Cheers,

    Henrique