SSDD

From: Andrew Lindesay (ap..indesay.co.nz)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2007 - 20:01:27 EDT

    Hello;

    I've realised that I set this up a while ago so I can only really put
    a stub in as I can't remember the specifics of what I did exactly;

            http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Servlet+Builds

    However it _is_ actually mostly handled in the "build.xml" out of the
    box (thanks to whoever did that) -- if there is anything to add or
    notes to make from knowing people, it would be great to get them in
    there.

    cheers.

    ___
    Andrew Lindesay