Re: Deploying WAR/JBoss with WOLips

From: Q (qdola..mail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2007 - 23:33:42 EDT

    The current war build setup with wolips really needs some attention,
    and it is actually on my list of things to work on if nobody else
    does. I tested a war deployment recently and although I got it to
    work, eventually, the process could be a lot better.

    Andrew, your insight would be appreciated.

    --
    Seeya...Q

    Quinton Dolan - qdola..mail.com Gold Coast, QLD, Australia Ph: +61 419 729 806