Re: [Wonder-disc] WOLips component editor formatting

From: Janine Sisk (janin..urfly.net)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2007 - 15:01:46 EDT

    You don't need the tarball at all.

    You want to go to Help -> Software Updates -> Find and Install, and
    create a new Remote Site. Use http://webobjects.mdimension.com/wolips/nightly
      as the URL to install from. The rest should be fairly obvious.

    One note, sometimes if you have installed from a different URL it
    helps to clear out and start all over. That means deleting any remote
    site definitions you already set up, and deleting the installed
    version of WOLips as well. To do the latter, go to Help -> Software
    Updates -> Manage Configuration (I think, doing this from memory).
    Expand the list until you see the WOLips packages that are installed.
    Select them all, then control-click and choose uninstall.

    Good luck!

    janine