Re: Building frameworks in Eclipse vs. Xcode

From: Joshua Archer (joshu..dl.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2007 - 18:21:31 EDT

    I've checked, and the only thing in there is Info.plist and the Java
    dir. I've got several other files that need to make it into
    Resources/, what do I edit to get them in? I'm by no means an ant
    build expert (really just starting out). I suspect I need to add
    something in there to copy the files at build, yes?

    On Jun 18, 2007, at 2:46 PM, Chuck Hill wrote:

    >> and in /Library/Frameworks I got the framework to build with the
    >> jar. I have associated plist files etc. -- did those get into the
    >> jar, or do I need to modify my ant script to copy those into the
    >> framework?
    >
    > They _should_ get copied. Check in the .framework/Resources
    > directory to verify. If not, you will need to do something.

    -----
    Joshua Archer
    Software Engineer, CSU - Center for Distributed Learning
    Phone: 707.664.2085, Fax: 707.664.4350
    -----