Re: Building frameworks in Eclipse vs. Xcode

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2007 - 18:58:14 EDT

    What are you describing is

    4. Really, deeply broken Wonder.

    You, sir, are using an archaic version of WOLips. Things get added
    and fixed frequency. Hie thee to http://webobjects.mdimension.com/
    wolips/nightly/ and install something modern. You _will_ need to
    recreate the project or at least create a project of the same name
    and move build.xml and woproject/ into this project.

    Chuck