WOComponent Templates and WOGroovy

From: Cornelius Jaeger (cjaege..isualfood.ch)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2007 - 04:03:29 EDT

    Hi All

    I've been playing with eclipse to make my transition easier and also
    been using WOGroovy.
    Since i'm rather new to both i was wondering how i can roll my own
    File Templates.
    In Xcode i just made the files available in ~/Library/Application
    Support/Developer Tools/File Templates and Project Templates.
    How does this work in eclipse? I suspect it's not that simple, but
    i'm probably wrong. Any pointers are much appreciated.

    cheers

    Cornelius