Added a Eclipse shoot-in-the foot page

From: Johan Henselmans (joha..etsense.nl)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2007 - 18:04:44 EDT

    I just added a Eclipse-don't-shoot-yourself-in-the-foot page at :

    http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/WOLips-Eclipse
    +beginner+mistakes

    As I am still suffering from minor sleep deprivation, some of the
    stuff might be a little incoherent, and lacking proper
    capitalization. Feel free to add, comment, change, etc.

    Please let me know personally if I have screwed up somewhere big
    time. It's nice to know what mistakes I made, and why.

    Regards,

    Johan Henselmans
    http://www.netsense.nl
    Tel: +31-20-6267538