Help needed installing Eclipse and WOLips plugins

From: Lachlan Scott (lachlan.scot..unthered.com)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2007 - 17:14:59 EDT

    Hi

    I'm trying to set up my iMac (2Ghz Intel dual-core, 2Gb RAM) for WO
    development with Eclipse and struggling to get past the first hurdle.

    I cannot seem to download a complete tar.gz archive of Eclipse - the
    download terminates after the first 25% which can be unpacked, but
    contains only the plugins folder.

    I have succeeded in downloading the EasyEclipse package (great work from
    those guys!) but then struggle to download the WOLips and related
    plugins.

    The plugin downloads, as per the objectstyle wiki tutorial goes well
    until it actually tries to obtain the various plugins, and then cannot
    obtain the Batik.jar, the process offers retries which all fail, and
    eventually I cancel.

    The EasyEclipse route seems the most promising (not least because I
    don't have to wait half an hour for the download of the regular Eclipse
    to fail ...).

    Thanks in advance

    Lachlan Scott

    Nunchuck Skillz