Re: Help needed installing Eclipse and WOLips plugins

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2007 - 18:25:21 EDT

    Update Manager? WTF?

    What exactly is it that you are doing? You should be:

    1. Quit Eclipse
    2. Open Safari.
    3. Go to http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/eclipse/
    downloads/drops/R-3.2.2-200702121330/eclipse-SDK-3.2.2-macosx-
    carbon.tar.gz
    4. Let Safari download it
    5. Untar and move it where you want it
    6. Start up that new copy of Eclipse
    7. Follow on from the turtorial to install WOLips.

    Chuck