Re: Anything on WAR or SSDD deployments?

From: Andrew Lindesay (ap..indesay.co.nz)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2007 - 21:02:00 EDT

    Hello Ken;

    > Are you using that? or is that just what you see in build.xml?
    > From my experience the SSDD build creates web.xml incorrectly.

    It seems to be OK for us, but we have only "test deployed" in jetty
    using this ant build so far.

    >> You should see the following guff...
    >>
    >>> <!-- ssdd target-->
    >>> <!-- To use this target
    >>> 1) remove the if="${never}" statement
    >>> 2) change embed=true in the woapp target above
    >>> 3) create the LICENSE in your project directory
    >>> 4) add JavaWOJSPServlet in your WOFrameworks build path
    >>> 5) Edit the build.properties file
    >>> 6) set webXML = true
    >>> -->
    >>> <target name="ssdd" depends="build.woapp">
    >>> </target>
    >>
    >> ...in there.

    ___
    Andrew Lindesay