Re: Help needed installing Eclipse and WOLips plugins

From: Steven Mark McCraw (mar..luecollarsoftware.com)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2007 - 18:41:39 EDT

    I think maybe all reverences to "stable" should go away. It tricks
    newcomers (guilty myself a few months back) into thinking that's the
    safest one to get. "Nightly build" sounds very risky compared to
    "stable". Who in their right mind would jump into "nightly build"
    when there's "stable" around? Maybe the drama kids.