Re: Help needed installing Eclipse and WOLips plugins

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2007 - 19:57:24 EDT

    I disagree in general, though I agree at this instant. When that
    build moved to stable it was for a very valid reason -- namely that I
    ripped out the entire component editor and replaced it. It just
    happens that it stabilized fairly quickly (stable is only two weeks
    off of nightly!). I think that we can probably move the stable build
    to the current build, though. It may be that we should default
    stable to move along with nightly unless someone is about to commit
    something broken, then maybe we turn it off so it forks for a while
    until nightly stabilizes.

    ms