RE: Help needed installing Eclipse and WOLips plugins

From: Lachlan Scott (lachlan.scot..unthered.com)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2007 - 00:12:45 EDT

    Regarding my installation woes, I note that Calvin Eggert has noted on
    WO Dev

    > Calven Eggert schrieb:
    >
    >> After hanging around you bunch of WO guys at WWDC, I realized that My

    >> Mac was not updating WOLips/Eclipse properly. Therefore, I backed up

    >> my machine and did a fresh install of the OS.
    >>
    >> The good news, if you care, is that my machine is lightening fast,
    >> compared to before, AND my WOlips/Eclipse has updated properly.

    And suspect this is similar to my own problems.

    I will try to fix these over the weekend. Could people please clarify:

    1) Do I, or do I not need to use Callisto discovery (is WO Lips Nightly
    enough), and
    2) Is WO Lips Nightly the correct place, or should I go somewhere else
    for arguably more stable releases?

    Many thanks

    Lachlan