Latest WOLips/build.xml and xcodeproj updating

From: Ken Anderson (kenlist..nderhome.com)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2007 - 08:51:03 EDT

    All,

    I just upgraded to the latest nightly, and I'm wondering if anything
    has been changed in terms of updating the xcodeproj for use with
    WOBuilder. From a while back, I've been adding an index target to
    the build.xml file to facilitate this. Do I still need to do this
    with the latest build.xml, or has this issue been fixed in some other
    way?

    Thanks,
    Ken