WOLips 4115: Creating of new projects fails.

From: Johan Henselmans (joha..etsense.nl)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2007 - 04:04:31 EDT

    I have just reinstalled Eclipse 3.2.2 updated with the patches and
    reinstalled he nightly from WOLIps (4115).

    When I am trying to create a new projects in a new workspace, it
    fails with the message:
    Internal error: Failed to create projects.

    When I click on Finish (the window dialog is still open)

    the messages:

    Resource /eclipsetest already exists

    eclipsetest being the name of the framework. This happens
    consistently with every type of wonder/WO framework/application I tried.

    Creating a plain java project works fine.

    Regards,

    Johan Henselmans
    http://www.netsense.nl
    Tel: +31-20-6267538