Re: WOLips 4115: Creating of new projects fails.

From: Johan Henselmans (joha..etsense.nl)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2007 - 05:05:08 EDT

    On 24-jun-2007, at 10:04, Johan Henselmans wrote:

    > I have just reinstalled Eclipse 3.2.2 updated with the patches and
    > reinstalled he nightly from WOLIps (4115).
    >
    > When I am trying to create a new projects in a new workspace, it
    > fails with the message:
    > Internal error: Failed to create projects.
    >
    > When I click on Finish (the window dialog is still open)
    >
    > the messages:
    >
    > Resource /eclipsetest already exists
    >
    > eclipsetest being the name of the framework. This happens
    > consistently with every type of wonder/WO framework/application I
    > tried.
    >
    > Creating a plain java project works fine.

    Some more info: 4113 works OK.

    After that I reinstalled 4115, and also WonderApplication template
    that Mike has mailed in his description of using Templates in ~/
    Library/Application Support/WOLips/Project Templates.

    Creating a wonder app from the template works fine.

    Regards,

    Johan Henselmans
    http://www.netsense.nl
    Tel: +31-20-6267538