Printable version of WOLips/confluence?

From: Johan Henselmans (joha..etsense.nl)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2007 - 10:52:06 EDT

    Is there an easy way to get from Confluence to some kind of organized
    documentation in the form of a PDF or such? It would be great to have
    a local backup of the documentation, if you're offline, or just want
    to read on paper instead of screen. I noticed the print-button, but
    printing in Browsers does not format, does not index and does not
    paginate.

    I noticed (via Google) that there seems to be that possibility, if
    you look at http://rifers.org/wiki/display/RIFE/Home they seems to
    have an option to download the whole document tree as a book.

    Regards,

    Johan Henselmans
    http://www.netsense.nl
    Tel: +31-20-6267538