RE: Help needed installing Eclipse and WOLips plugins

From: Lachlan Scott (lachlan.scot..unthered.com)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2007 - 15:11:07 EDT

    My woes continue this week ...

    Thinking that Calvin had it right, I turned my attention to my PC,
    trying to get that up and running, but have exactly the same problem.

    It's also not possible to proceed beyond the first dialogue box in
    Eclipse' Update Manager process if I do not select the Callisto-sourced
    dependencies.

    Does anyone have any clue at all please, what might be preventing me
    downloading the WOLips plugins on both my Mac and PC?

    Lachlan