Re: Help needed installing Eclipse and WOLips plugins

From: Janine Sisk (janin..urfly.net)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2007 - 17:11:56 EDT

    As I recall, your problem on OS X was with reaching the mirrors for
    the various pieces WOLips needs. Have you verified, possibly using
    traceroute, that you can actually reach those mirrors? If you have
    some sort of firewall or other networking issue then this is never
    going to work until you resolve that.

    janine