Re: Localized WOComponents in Component Editor

From: David LeBer (dlebe..odeferous.com)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2007 - 10:44:57 EDT

    On 25-Jun-07, at 10:36 AM, Ulrich Köster wrote:

    > The editor should open a tab for each localized component.
    >
    > David could you provide an example project?

    Attached.

    > Uli
    > Am 25.06.2007 um 16:23 schrieb Mike Schrag:
    >
    >> Hmm .. Bug, but I'm really not sure how to fix it easily. I would
    >> log the bug for it, though.
    >>
    >> ms
    >>
    >> On Jun 25, 2007, at 10:00 AM, David LeBer wrote:
    >>
    >>> G'day,
    >>>
    >>> I am working with a legacy project migrated into Eclipse that
    >>> contains a bunch of localized components. My project looks
    >>> something like this:
    >>>
    >>> Project/
    >>> Components/
    >>> English.lproj/
    >>> LocalizedComponent1.wo
    >>> LocalizedComponent2.wo
    >>> French.lproj/
    >>> LocalizedComponent1.wo

    --
    ;david

    -- David LeBer Codeferous Software 'co-def-er-ous' adj. Literally 'code-bearing' site: http://codeferous.com blog: http://davidleber.net profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidleber -- Toronto Area Cocoa / WebObjects developers group: http://tacow.org