html editor problems

From: Patrick Robinson (pg..t.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2007 - 16:53:11 EDT

    I'm using Eclipse 3.2.2 and WOLips 2.0.0.4116.

    I can't seem to add certain WO tags to my component, using the
    "Insert" icons at the top:

    I create a new WOnderApplication project. In this project, I create
    as new WOComponent. I open it with the Component editor, and click
    in the HTML panel at the top. I then click the "Insert WOForm
    Component" icon at the top. Nothing happens. I try some of the
    other "Insert..." icons. Many of them do nothing! Here are the ones
    that didn't seem to work:

    Tag
    WOForm
    WOTextArea
    WOHyperlink
    WORepetition
    WOConditional

    Am I doing something wrong, or are these bugs?

    --
    Patrick Robinson
    AHNR Info Technology, Virginia Tech