Re: Ajax fallback if javascript disabled

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2007 - 21:12:38 EDT

    This is a Wonder vs WOLips list question, but not currently. The
    general case of fallback turns out to be really complicated, but we
    are likely going to be adding more of this to support accessibility
    also.

    If there are specific areas where it makes sense, let me know and we
    can probably add it in.

    ms