Re: html editor problems

From: Patrick Robinson (pg..t.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2007 - 22:00:41 EDT

    There is no HTML to send... it's a brand spanking new project with
    nothing in it, yet. OK, I'm at home now, on a different machine (a
    MBP). I just downloaded a fresh copy of Eclipse 3.2.2, and created a
    brand new, completely empty workspace dir. I then installed WOLips
    2.0.0.4116 (I included Goodies Mac, WOLips JProfiler Launching, and
    Standard Install), then restarted Eclipse.

    I switched to the WOLips perspective, then clicked File -> New ->
    WOApplication.
    Project name = Thing.
    File -> New -> WOComponent. Parent folder = Thing. WOComponent name
    = MyComponent.
    This opens the new component in the component editor. Cursor is in
    the (new, empty) HTML pane.
    Click icon to "Insert WOForm Component". Panel pops open to enter
    "webobject tag name". I leave it as the default "Form". Click OK.

    *BOOM* ... Internal Error, as below.

    Can you not reproduce this? Anything else I could send you that
    might help?

    - Patrick

    --
    Patrick Robinson