Re: Newbie Entity Modeler Help

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2007 - 08:43:21 EDT

  • Next message: Guido Neitzer: "Re: [OS-JIRA] Created: (WOL-515) The templates do not contain the original Properties that Apple provides in the template, why is that?"

    Entity Modeler is now converted to Eclipse 3.3. Today's build (4118)
    is the last Eclipse 3.2 build. Starting tonight, the nightly build
    will be Eclipse 3.3 _ONLY_. If you don't want to move to Eclipse
    3.3, DO NOT update from the nightly build server after today.

    ms