Re: Multiple install targets in WOLips?

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2007 - 15:37:06 EDT

    Ken, not sure if this is what you are looking for, but invoking ant
    in the project root from the command line requires that you reference
    the woproject jar (which is on your HD probably more than once) with -
    lib option. I reference the copy in Project Wonder since I update
    Wonder from CVS regularly and the path is fixed for use in scripts.
    Something like this:

    $ cd projectdir
    $ ant -lib /Users/kieran/Wonder/Build/lib/woproject.jar clean
    compileAndBuild

    HTH, Kieran