WOLips 3.3

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2007 - 15:52:46 EDT

    In case I wasn't clear in my previous post, the stable branch is now
    the last build prior to Eclipse 3.3. Eclipse 3.3 is not out yet, and
    thus the nightly builds are now to be considered unstable. Please do
    not log bugs against Eclipse 3.3 and WOLips until one of us says that
    it's in any way production-ready. If you need to do real work, do
    not use Eclipse 3.3 and build 4124+. Maybe it works, maybe it
    formats your hard drive. I can't say at this point.

    ms