RE: Help needed installing Eclipse and WOLips plugins

From: Lachlan Scott (lachlan.scot..unthered.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2007 - 17:10:48 EDT

    I have succeeded in installing the WOLips and related plugins at last -
    unknown problems with our network seem to have been to blame. I would
    like now to install the neccessary WebObjects libraries for the PC, and
    have the CDs, but can find no instructions.

    (My previous experience with WO, in which I'd reached a moderate level
    of competence a couple of years ago, was all on Mac, which pretty much
    worked out of the box.)

    Can anyone please point me in the right direction.

    Thank you

    Lachlan