ERExtensions code-assist javadoc

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2007 - 18:00:50 EDT

    For whatever reason the yellow javadoc pane does not show up beside
    the code assist methods for Project Wonder frameworks. I am linked to
    ERXExtensions, etc. in my Eclipse workspace. Cannot remember if it
    has been this way always or not. I've been going thru the maze of
    preferences, but yet to find a way to configure ERXExtensions docs to
    display for example. See pics attached...

    Any pointers on where to configure this so code-assist sees the
    ERXExtensions api docs?