WOLips SQL problem/question

From: Julius Spencer (jspence..uliusspencer.co.nz)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2007 - 21:23:30 EDT

    Hi,

    I'm have trouble getting SQL out of the WOLips part of Eclipse. I'm
    running:

    Eclipse SDK
    Version: 3.2.2

    and

    WOLips 2.0.0.3966

    (Maybe I need an update?)

    I have created an Entity with attributes and a relationship and as
    far as I can tell it is all legit. When I have the "Create Tables"
    checkbox checked, I get the following error message:

    java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Integer
            at
    com.webobjects.jdbcadaptor.JDBCExpression.columnTypeStringForAttribute
    (JDBCExpression.java:293)
            at
    com.webobjects.jdbcadaptor.PostgresqlExpression.columnTypeStringForAttri
    bute(PostgresqlExpression.java:345)
            at
    com.webobjects.eoaccess.EOSQLExpression.addCreateClauseForAttribute
    (EOSQLExpression.java:2498)
            at
    com.webobjects.eoaccess.EOSynchronizationFactory.createTableStatementsFo
    rEntityGroup(EOSynchronizationFactory.java:318)
            at
    com.webobjects.eoaccess.EOSynchronizationFactory.createTableStatementsFo
    rEntityGroups(EOSynchronizationFactory.java:487)
            at
    com.webobjects.eoaccess.EOSynchronizationFactory.schemaCreationStatement
    sForEntities(EOSynchronizationFactory.java:951)
            at
    com.webobjects.eoaccess.EOSynchronizationFactory.schemaCreationScriptFor
    Entities(EOSynchronizationFactory.java:747)
            at
    org.objectstyle.wolips.eomodeler.sql.EOFSQLGenerator.getSchemaCreationSc
    ript(EOFSQLGenerator.java:389)
    (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
            at
    org.objectstyle.wolips.eomodeler.actions.GenerateSQLDialog.generateSql
    (Unknown Source)
            at org.objectstyle.wolips.eomodeler.actions.GenerateSQLDialog$1.run
    (Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:613)

    It is the first time I've used this, but it seems to happen with
    other EOs which were made in X-Code too.

    Has anyone else come across this or know what I've done wrong?

    Cheers,
    Julius.