Re: ERExtensions code-assist javadoc

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2007 - 22:42:07 EDT

    Hi Mike,

    I am also running with the wonder source in Eclipse ....... that is
    what is puzzling me! I have been using wonder source checked out as
    individual projects from cvs since September of last year when you
    yourself put the instructions on the wiki Tutorials for that. The
    wonder frameworks I use are in the project build path and they are in
    preceding order of the 'WO Frameworks' as shown in pic attached. I
    have clean and rebuilt the workspace (all projects), restarted
    Eclipse, and still no joy :~(