Re: Unable to edit component with WOLips 4118 (stable)

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2007 - 13:55:48 EDT

    On Jun 27, 2007, at 10:40 AM, JR Ruggentaler wrote:

    > I upgraded eclipse to "Version: 3.2.2 Build id: M20070212-1330" and
    > WOLips to "2.0.0.4118"

    I am using this exact combination. I can verify that it works.

    > but I can't get WOComponent editor to work. When
    > I try to open a component html file I get the exception shown below. I
    > am able to open WOD files with the WOD editor. Any suggestion would be
    > appreciated.
    >
    > Unable to create this part due to an internal error. Reason for the
    > failure: assertion failed:
    >
    > Details:
    > org.eclipse.core.runtime.AssertionFailedException: assertion failed:
    > at org.eclipse.core.runtime.Assert.isTrue(Assert.java:109)
    > at org.eclipse.core.runtime.Assert.isTrue(Assert.java:95)
    > at
    > org.eclipse.ui.part.MultiPageEditorPart.setActivePage
    > (MultiPageEditorPar
    > t.java:688)

    I have seen this before (or it looks pretty similar). The problem is
    that it is finding more than one .api or .java file (not sure
    about .wo) with the same name as the component. Migrating from
    Xcode? Still have the build/ folder? Use find from the command line
    and see what you can, er, find.

    Chuck