WOSMTPHost not being read in Properties file?

From: Gary Hunt (yomommai..mail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2007 - 16:07:23 EDT

    Greetings,

    I'm taking the plunge from Xcode to Eclipse/WOLips now and hit a snag
    on setting the SMTP host in my app.

    It does not seem to be reading the WOSMTPHost value in the app's
    Properties file.

    I noticed that in the Eclipse preferences, you can set the WOLips
    Launch argument for WOSMTPHost. I tried changing it there, but
    it insists on using a default value of "smtp".

    What's the proper way of setting this in Eclipse/WOLips?

    Thanks!

    --
    Gary Hunt