Re: EntityModeler does not use EOModelGroup.defaultModelGroup() for SQL generation

From: Guido Neitzer (list..vent-s.net)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2007 - 17:09:34 EDT

    On 27.06.2007, at 14:45, Lachlan Deck wrote:

    > Ahh... that sounds very familiar, if you remember my travels with
    > vertical inheritance. I have to currently (manually) allow null for
    > every sub-entity where the parent does not allow null in order for
    > it to pass initial validation (I've logged a bug in radar for this).
    >
    > Hmm, perhaps that could make it into Wonder seeing as it's a
    > general eof bug...

    We had a discussion about that about a year ago and Anjo didn't like
    it and most people didn't seem to care. So, as this is not really a
    thing that should be in Wonder, more as a setting in EntityModeler or
    just as hint in some docs and a file, I'll put the file on my .Mac
    drive. Just put it in your model project, keeping the package as it is.

    http://homepage.mac.com/cug/EOModelProcessor.java

    Mike gave that to me and I modified it only slightly. Have fun.

    cug