Re: EntityModeler does not use EOModelGroup.defaultModelGroup() for SQL generation

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2007 - 17:11:36 EDT

    By the way, I'm not convinced the outcome of that decision was
    correct. There are good odds the original code will move back into
    EM. That fix was for single-table inheritance, though, rather than
    vertical inheritance, so I don't think it would have impacted
    Lachlan's problem. Though it's possible some equivalent fix might.

    ms