Re: EntityModeler does not use EOModelGroup.defaultModelGroup() for SQL generation

From: Guido Neitzer (list..vent-s.net)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2007 - 17:28:42 EDT

    On 27.06.2007, at 15:17, Chuck Hill wrote:

    > I think Anjo was wrong. This is an out and out bug in EOF WRT SQL
    > generation for single table inheritance. Wonder fixes bugs in
    > EOF. What did Anjo not like about it?

    That the behaviour of EntityModeler would be different from the
    behaviour of the WebObjects SQL generation. I absolutely can't follow
    that argument as about every Wonder application behaves differently
    than a normal WebObjects application and this is a good thing -
    fixing what is broken. And that thing IS broken in my opinion.

    cug