Re: Finder flags

From: Riccardo De Menna (demenn..dm-web.com)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2007 - 05:16:27 EDT

    Well to expand on the problem below I just found out eclipse is not
    working AT ALL on the remote client machines. The laptop with
    portable home does have a local copy of the workspace but the non
    portable remote clients are supposed to access it via network dynamic
    mounts off an xserve. And eclipse claims the workspace is in use or
    can't be created.

    Why oh why I have decided to use this diabolic setup I wonder... it's
    caused more problems in the last years than the advantages it should
    provide on paper. Even XCode was messing up with wierd aliases.

    If there's somebody using a similar setup I would love to exchange
    some info and get a few hints on it.

    Cheers,
    Ric