Re: Subversion revision integration

From: Ken Anderson (kenlist..nderhome.com)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2007 - 07:43:57 EDT

    Chuck,

    Thanks much. This is very helpful. Unfortunately, I'm having
    trouble getting SVNAnt to load - I get the following error:

    /Users/kanderson/.../WebObjects/CTMaint/build.xml:107: taskdef A
    class needed by class org.tigris.subversion.svnant.SvnTask cannot be
    found: org/apache/tools/ant/Task

    I would think that the ant jars are already loaded...shouldn't they
    be? I've tried many permutations of setting up the classpath.
    Obviously, it's finding the SvnTask fine, just not dependencies. I
    tried what you have below for the typedef, as well as what the
    current SVNAnt doc says:

      <taskdef resource="svntask.properties" classpath="project.classpath"/>

    This actually doesn't work out of the box, I changed it to point to /
    Library/Java/Extensions instead. What's the right way to setup the
    classpath so that it finds the apache jars?

    Thanks,
    Ken