Re: WOLips JProfiler Launching Error

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2007 - 18:46:00 EDT

    On 29/06/2007, at 8:00 AM, mike deavila wrote:

    > I am just following the direction on :
    >
    > http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Install+WOLips
    > +with+Eclipse+Update+Manager
    >
    > Where should i be getting WOLisp from?

    Unfortunately that page is out of date. I was in the middle of
    editing the page - but David Holt is editing it, so I'll leave it
    with him for now... actually what he's put (with the strike throughs)
    is almost identical to what I was in the middle of doing :-) But I've
    added a further clarification about the build numbers beyond 4118
    being 3.3 only.

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck