Re: [ADMIN] Confluence Upgrade

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2007 - 07:52:31 EDT

    Turned out Table of Contents plugin is bundled with the new
    Confluence, so it is enabled already. Even the docs for the {toc}
    macro are included in the Confluence editor "Full Notation Guide".

    AutoExport plugin failed to install - it seems to be incompatible
    with the latest version of Confluence.

    Andrus

    P.S. I may also do a Jira upgrade soon, as the latest version
    hopefully has some basic protection against the spammers.