Problem with WOApplication ant task

From: Philipp Leusmann (philipp.leusman..wth-aachen.de)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2007 - 14:02:12 EDT

    Hi all,

    I am having some problem with building a WOApplication with embedded
    Frameworks using the WOApplication ant-task.
    The Problem is, that WebServerResources are always put into a subfolder
    (where there are in in the projects) in the Contents/WebServerResources.
    That is, I have a Framework which has a top level directory /Images
    which contains some pictures. When this Framework itself is built, the
    pics take their place in build/Framework.framework/WebServerResources/,
    exactly as it should be.
    But when embedding the framework into the application the pictures end
    up in
    dist/Application.woa/Contents/Library/Frameworks/Framework.framework/WebServerResources/pics/
    and thus cannot be found by WebObjects.
    Is this desired behaviour? If not, would it be hard to fix this for
    Eclipse 3.2?
    Can WebObjects (5.2) be somehow configured to recourse through
    WebServerResources? Else I would be forced to manually copy the files
    around on each deploy.

    Regards
     Philipp