Setting up WOLips development environment

From: Philipp Leusmann (philipp.leusman..wth-aachen.de)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2007 - 11:11:45 EDT

    Because I´d like to have a look at the two bugs I filed yesterday, I am
    trying to get the woproject up and running for development. But I don´t
    seem to find a way to set up the woproject-ant-task project as a eclipse
    project.
    I importet the WOProjectTeamProjectSet and now I have woproject project
    in eclipse, which is no Java-project. Thus I see the source files under
    woproject-ant-tasks as normal files only, but not as java-project source
    files which would allow me to use ctrl-click and all this stuff in the
    sources.
    I tried to import the woproject-ant-taks project as a project to, but
    that makes me have trouble with dependency downloading with maven.
    Any hints on how to get this stuff running? I already read the related
    pages in the wiki, but they don´t help me much.

    regads
     Philipp